Mic and Deb Cowart joined hundreds of area citizens Saturday, September 20 to “Walk to End Alzhemiers Disease”. The weather was perfect to rally together with Joe Domino, Bridget Laminack and several Entergy associates at Westbrook High School to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer research, care and support. Congratulations to Bridget Laminack for heading up the team and winning first place in the fundraising competition!
Connect with us
- Arnold and Associates, South Texas Affiliate Office Awarded at National Conference
- CBCAAA Assists Workforce Solutions of SETX with Relocation
- CBCAAA Announces Relocation of The Rose Agency
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Arnold and Associates Announce the Relocation of Salon Service Group
- Arnold and Associates Helps Facilitate New Wienerschnitzel Lease in Lumberton