Moved from 2684 Calder to 3515 Fannin Suite 101 as of April 1st! Moorman & Associates is a service and patient oriented, family owned, physical therapy clinic that specializes in total joint replacements, spinal care (including spinal decompression), sports and work related injuries, ankle and foot related injuries/surgeries, rehabilitation due to deconditioning from cancer/chemotherapy or other generalized weaknesses. We also specialize in Worksteps, a job-specific testing geared toward new hiring or return to work following an injury or extended absence from work. We also utilize certain pain relieving modalities such as cold laser, electric simulation, lumbar and cervical decompression as well as moist heat and cold packs. Our goal is to help you return to your lifestyle, hobbies, recreation or job as you were prior to injury or surgery. We offer the best care with the most up to date techniques in a patient-centered environment in order to get you back to your daily living.
Connect with us
- Arnold and Associates, South Texas Affiliate Office Awarded at National Conference
- CBCAAA Assists Workforce Solutions of SETX with Relocation
- CBCAAA Announces Relocation of The Rose Agency
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Arnold and Associates Announce the Relocation of Salon Service Group
- Arnold and Associates Helps Facilitate New Wienerschnitzel Lease in Lumberton