Tuesday, September 25th was a great day for Hardin County as over 200 residents and community leaders gathered to witness the groundbreaking of the upcoming Altus Emergency Care Center slated to open summer, 2013. The 30,000+ sf building will provide 8 treatroom rooms, a trauma room, lab services, a triage unit, a full radiology suite, a pharmacy and will be opened 24/7/365 days serving Hardin County! In addition to the emergency center, the facility will also be home for SETMA’s Hardin County location. The facility will be located front and center on Highway 69 – just north of Wal-Mart on the west side of the highway in Westwood Heights Commercial Development that has been developed by Tom Cormier. Deb Cowart, Coldwell Banker Commercial, represented Altus in the acquisition of the property.
Connect with us
- Arnold and Associates, South Texas Affiliate Office Awarded at National Conference
- CBCAAA Assists Workforce Solutions of SETX with Relocation
- CBCAAA Announces Relocation of The Rose Agency
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Arnold and Associates Announce the Relocation of Salon Service Group
- Arnold and Associates Helps Facilitate New Wienerschnitzel Lease in Lumberton